Market Plus news & insights
A unique, content-packed premium market news and analysis feed from The Canadian Press and Action Economics
The real-time Market Plus feed puts the global expertise and insight of our business desk and Action Economics' team of analysts to work for you. Immediately access full news coverage plus opinions, analysis, forecasts, commentary and calendars.
The Market Plus feed can also be used online to offer site visitors a powerful and comprehensive look at what is happening economically and financially around the globe everyday.
Market Plus feed includes:
- Intraday Canadian and world market updates.
- Stock Market, fixed income, foreign exchange analysis.
- Analysis of all major economic releases and events.
- Coverage and analysis of all major central banks.
- Economic calendars for Canada and the world.
- Full daily coverage of the CDNX.
Why choose Market Plus?
Current and insightful coverage of global equities, fixed income and foreign exchange markets.
Local market insight from our business desk with the global expertise of Action Economics' analysis, opinion and forecasts.
Steady flow of market updates throughout the day.
Economic and financial calendars.
The Market Plus feed also features the Morning Insight, an informative global summary of economic and market briefs to start your day "in the know":
- Summaries of overnight activity in Asian Markets.
- Mid-day summaries from Europe.
- A summary of the main drivers expected in North American markets.
- A full foreign exchange round-up.
- A full calendar of key economic events.
Contact us today for your free demonstration to see the type of content in the Market Plus feed.